- Military Grade Coatings or "backed by the Army or Navy"
- The military uses all types of coatings from all types of vendors
- The military does not BACK "for profit" coatings companies
- The military uses E-Coatings for equipment and mostly paint for floors
- The military offers specifications that coatings companies must meet
- The military issues bids for large projects, low buck providers may win
- Using phony military claims is not good business or being straight with users
- USDA APPROVED
- The USDA is not in the business of approving any products
- The USDA sets guidelines for clean floors
- Anyone making this claim is not being forthright
- Powdered Etch
- Not the a reliable way to prepare a floor
- Responsible for many unprepared surfaces, that later will peel
- Catering to the "do-little, get less crowd"
- Grind for the best surface, get a Diamabrush or Diamond Grinder
- Professional Squeegee
- If you are not using a solvent resistant 18" long or better squeegee it is not "pro"
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Read the fine print!
- Unless the manufacturer installs, your warranty is useless
- Feckless backing that encourages you to buy
The best result does not cost the least as a failed floor will cost you 3x to correct. Do it once, do it right and avoid these outlandish claims.
Post a Comment