- Clean your joints and remove any weakness
- Use the proper epoxy gel crack filler (HD821 Gel Crack Filler is preferred)
- Stay away from caulks or sealants at the Home Center, they shrink and crack
- A properly filled joint will keep your coating from cracking
- A properly filled joint will be bonded and less likely to move
Thursday, February 12, 2015
Filling joints prior to epoxy coating your concrete garage floor/slab is a common procedure. However, most DIY do not do it correctly or use products not designed for this.