These flooring systems are installed by factory trained and authorized Legacy Industrial installers, Legacy Industrial licensed franchise owners and Legacy's own garage installation crews.
These floors take approximately 4 days to install depending on the condition of the floor being prepared and the system level that is selected. Most floors are completed using this process:
- Diamond Grind floor surface with a dust collection system in order to achieve a proper profile.
- Edges and stationary items are hand-ground wherever a walk-behind machine cannot reach.
- Floor is swept and vacuumed.
- Re-coating an existing epoxy floor will include a surface sanding/scuffing and a solvent wipe.
- Cracks are filled and ground flush.
- Joints are left as-is unless customer requests a filling and grinding prior to the proposal process.
- Apply a high solids epoxy primer coat (extremely important to the final result and longevity of the system)
- Apply a 100% solids epoxy base coat (the highest grade of epoxy coating available)
- Optional: broadcast decorative flake in, light, medium or full-chip density.
- Optional: Apply a Moisture Cured Clear Urethane Glaze over top with optional skid resistance (Soft-Skid)
- We highly recommend this urethane glaze on every project, it will quadruple gloss longevity, chemical resistance, scratch resistance and UV protection.
|Post grinding, prior to coating
|Concrete stem wall color matched to floor color for continuity
|Light Gray with Domino Flake