- Fresh Slab (less than 10 years old) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Old Slab (11 or more years old) go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (unheated garage) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (heated garage) go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
- Below major F/T Zone: go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
Friday, June 24, 2016
Filling expansion cuts joints for epoxy coating garage floors
Customers constantly ask how to treat expansion cuts for concrete garage floors. Do they fill them ahead of epoxy coating for a seamless look or do they fill them post coating process for a filled but conspicuous look? Here are the answers you have been waiting for...
Posted by LegacyIndustrial at 12:13 PM 1 comment:
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
White Epoxy Garage Floor How To!!
Excellent write-up by one of customers!!
Full of tips, pics and video!
Posted by LegacyIndustrial at 10:23 AM No comments:
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)