- Fresh Slab (less than 10 years old) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Old Slab (11 or more years old) go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (unheated garage) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (heated garage) go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
- Below major F/T Zone: go seamless, use Xtreme-Set 100
Friday, June 24, 2016
Customers constantly ask how to treat expansion cuts for concrete garage floors. Do they fill them ahead of epoxy coating for a seamless look or do they fill them post coating process for a filled but conspicuous look? Here are the answers you have been waiting for...
Tuesday, June 14, 2016
Excellent write-up by one of customers!!
Full of tips, pics and video!