- Fresh Slab (less than 10 years old) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Old Slab (11 or more years old) go seamless, use epoxy gel filler
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (unheated garage) fill post coating with a Self-Leveling Sealant
- Freeze/Thaw Zone (heated garage) go seamless, use epoxy gel filler
- Below major F/T Zone: go seamless, use epoxy gel filler
Friday, June 24, 2016
Filling expansion cuts joints for epoxy coating garage floors
Customers constantly ask how to treat expansion cuts for concrete garage floors. Do they fill them ahead of epoxy coating for a seamless look or do they fill them post coating process for a filled but conspicuous look? Here are the answers you have been waiting for...