Legacy Industrial offers the materials and the know-how to turn your Garage into the Garage Mahal, Man Cave or Play-Pen that you always wanted. Consult with us on your project as we offer Real-World application advice from people to have done this, not dreamed or theorized it from an office.
Polyaspartic Full Chip broadcasted floors are easy to install, excellent looking and long lasting. Legacy Industrial's materials are built for industry, not just a pretty face.
Here are the very basic steps:
- Diamond grind the surface and clean all dust from workspace.
- Pre-fill cracks and voids
- Apply your first coat of PAP(pigmented), begin broadcasting immediately or if your concrete is especially porous, call this your primer coat and add another coat as your base for the broadcasted chip. Use a .5" nap roller for these coats.
- Once broadcasted and cured, blow off loose chip, sand off high chip, blow again.
- Apply a liberal sealer coat of PAP using a squeegee and .25" nap roller.
- Call it done or allow to cure and apply an optional flood coat, adding non-skid media for slip resistance.
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
Extraordinaire!!!! Just great car port floor!!! Good come across sweeie!!!!ReplyDelete
My site here