What is densifier?
Concrete densifier is a chemical applied to concrete surfaces in order to fill pores, increasing surface density. Chemical densifiers are used on polished and non-polished concrete to reduce dusting and wear; on polished concrete surfaces densifiers help concrete take a better polish and make the surface less permeable to liquids so the slab does not require sealing*
What can I use it for besides preparing concrete for polishing?
- Apply to exterior concrete to fend off the natural elements that hurt concrete; water, salt and traffic
- Treat your garage floor to stop dusting and minimize spill stains
- Treat your basement floor to help negative side waterproofing
- Treat your basement floor to mitigate radon gas
- Treat your interior floor to stop effloresence
For years this product was manufactured using "salts" that when not applied properly created white stains on the substrate surface. This side-effect was unavoidable.
Where can I get the best, least expensive, lithium based, densifier made today?
Call Legacy Industrial 1-888-652-0333. They manufacture densifier near the source for the raw ingredient in Central Florida. CLICK HERE for more information.