Check out the pictures below for a good look at a pro installing a Legacy Industrial HD system.
- Grind- use a diamabrush head, very easy to use!!
- Vac and broom
- Prime using Legacy's Standard Primer/Coating
- Apply 100% solids base coat (Legacy's HD or SD)
- Apply colored flakes (while coating is still wet)
- Apply HD356VOC urethane topcoat (use Soft Skid additive)
|Grind the floor. Diamabrush head being used on floor buffer.|
|Prime the floor. Legacy's Standard being used.|
|Once primed, pour your HD or SD coating out in ribbons.|
|Have a friend cut while you roll. Extra hands are always better.|
|Almost done with HD coating|
|Spike shoes are a blessing.|
|Add your flakes while the coating is still wet.|
|HD356VOC being dipped and rolled onto floor.|
|Finished Floor!! Note the Soft Skid additive.|